- Information collected through the Site
The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data
If you want to extend the features of our site then you must have to register on our site. During the registration you are required to give your correct contact information and other personal data such as your name and email address. This information is used to provide you better user experience on our site and contact you when necessary.
- Other Information
Our servers collect some of your information when you visit on our website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Data from Social Network
Our site may by default access to your social network sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+ etc. including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
- Our Use of your Collecting Information
GiftsInOnline may use this information to provide access to services on the site and monitor your activity on our website. We also use your Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Site to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users, and to improve our services. Following are the others main uses of this information:
- Administer sweepstakes, advancements, and challenges.
- Assist law requirements and react to subpoenas.
- Compile mysterious factual information and investigation for use inside or with outsiders
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver focused/targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding our website and mobile application to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable usertouser communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
- Discloser of Your Information
- For Legal Requirements: If we found that your information is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-party Service Providers: We may also share your personal data with third parties companies that perform services for us on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance etc.
- Marketing Communications: We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Online Posting:When you posting comments or contribute anything on our site then your post may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the site in perpetuity.
- Business partners:We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Consent: Except as the above, you will be notified when your personal Data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- Affiliate Marketing
GiftsInOnline is affiliated with several brand name online retailers, this is done either directly with the retailer or via a third-party provider of affiliate marketing programs. Neither the third-party providers, nor the retailers, share personally identifiable information with GiftsInOnline. The information provided is generic in nature; type of product sold and date of sale for example. The information provided is not sold, shared, nor rented to any third party, and is used internally only.
GiftsInOnline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- External Links
- INFORMATION & COOKIES
In order to perform certain search inquiries and handle the technological navigation through our web sites, we sometimes have to have a way to identify who has requested what from our website. We may do this, through means of a “cookie” which is used by GiftsInOnline to identify certain technology settings. These cookies are only for use on our website and do not affect your computer in any way.
- Third Party Cookies
- What Can A Cookie Do/Not Do?
A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system. This element of data is a piece of text, not a program. The Site can only access the information from a cookie sent by the Site. We cannot access other cookies sent by other web sites nor the information contained therein. Additionally, we cannot learn your email address or any other information about you through the use of a cookie.
- Policy For Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 16. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us using the contact us page.
We provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask you for this information. For example, when you register for the Site, if you do not wish to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can indicate your preference on our registration form.
- Contact Us
22, Deb Kamini Debi Lane
Kolkata, India 700 076